COVID Safety Information
Advanced Hair & Skin Surgery is happy to announce that we are open and are offering our full suite of services. The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priority so we are following all guidelines established by the Alberta Government and Alberta Health Services.
In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, there are a few updates you should be aware of prior to your visit:
- Patients are asked to stay in their vehicles and call to inform staff of their arrival. Patients should remain in their car until a staff member advises them when a treatment room is available for their appointment. Though we are doing our best to answer the phone and stay on time, please be patient.
- If you have not been called within 10 minutes of the designated appointment time, call the clinic first. Do not arrive unannounced.
- Upon arrival in the clinic, we will provide you with a fresh mask and hand sanitizer to sanitize your hands. We will ask you a few simple pre-screening questions.
What we ask of you
- Patients are asked to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to their appointment to avoid overcrowding
- Patients are asked to not arrive late as staff may not be able to accommodate the appointment
- Patients are asked to cancel or reschedule their appointment if they or any household members are sick with covid or are experiencing symptoms.
What We’re Doing
- All staff members are following all guidelines established by the Alberta Government and Alberta Health Services
- During your appointment appropriate PPE will be worn by all staff in the room
- The number of patients in the waiting room will be reduced to 1 whenever possible
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures are in place in-between patient visits and deep cleanings on a nightly basis.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 780-416-8999. Thank you!