WHAT IS PLEXR?
Plexr Plus (or plasma soft surgery) is a non-surgical treatment used to lift the eyes (blepharoplasty), by treating the skin laxity. It is also used to improve scars and treat moles, skin tags, and other unwanted superficial skin lesions. Unlike surgical treatments for these problems, Plexr Plus does not require general anesthetic and recovery time is much shorter.
- The treatment uses plasma – the fourth state of matter after solid, liquid, and gas – and is performed using wireless handheld devices which are manufactured in Italy. The Plexr Plus Soft Surgery device has been used and licensed in several countries worldwide over the last 10 years. It is the first fully licensed plasma technology to be introduced in Canada. Absence of risks and permanent side effects
- Very little perceived pain: 30 minutes before treatment a local anesthetic cream is applied
- Rapid recovery time
- Lower costs compared to traditional surgery.
- Skin Laxity
- Wrinkles and Rhytides
- Benign Skin Lesions
- Active Acne and Acne Scarring
- Non-surgical Blepharoplasty